Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Hi Beauties

I hope you're all doing great! Sorry I've been MIA for a little bit on the blog. I have been so busy with the kids, school activities and soccer! School is coming to an end in 2 days......YAY!!!! I think I'm more excited than the kids. Who else needs a break from making lunches in the morning and getting homework done in a reasonable time ? All that to say .... I hope I'll be contributing more to my blog.




I was really bad this weekend and went on a makeup shopping spree ( I'll do a post about what I bought later this week ) ! I left Sephora feeling well ... a bit ashamed of my self ( not really! ) but I knew that spending this much money on makeup was just ridiculous but I still did. That got me thinking;  I have so many dupes in my makeup kit that I use on clients and on myself, why not share them with you all!  I mean everyone likes to save money right ? So here is my first Splurge vs Save  list on my blog. This isn't my complete list but these are some "Save "items that I've tried and I feel are very comparable to their "Splurge" item . Don't  get me wrong  I love my Name Brand items but sometimes a girls gotta save for a rainy day! You know what I mean?  :) If you have any dupes of your own, leave me a comment below. I'm always on the look out for new dupe to try out.

Side note: For those who are new to beauty blogs, a dupe is short for duplicate and it's used in the beauty world to describe a cheaper copy of a high end item.



Splurge 
DIOR Foundation
CHANEL MÉDITERRANÉE LE VERNIS NAIL COLOUR
MAC Fix +
Studio Mac Tech
MAC Angel Lipstick
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner
MAC #34 lashes
Lancome Hypnose Mascara
Clinique All About Eyes Serum

Save
No 7 BOOTS Foundation
Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Polish
E.L.F. Mist Spray
NYX Stay MATTE not FLAT Powder Foundation
Revlon Super Lustrous Primrose Lipstick
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner
Ardell #105 Lashes
Maybelline Rocket Express Mascara
Garnier De-puffer eye roller

























1 comment:

  1. Love this list of dupes!! Good to keep in my back pocket when I need to save on extra $$$!

    ReplyDelete

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)