Thursday, July 30, 2015

July Favourites

Hi Lovlies

Here are a few products I picked up this month!







1. H&M Short Coat

This is more for Fall wear rather than Summer but I had to order it before they sold out! I ordered this item online and was shipped in 2 days! You can wear this short coat for a casual day or dress it up for a night out. I might order this in white as well. I love it that much!

2. Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil

When I don't have time at night for my regular skin routine, I use this cleansing oil as I find it really gets all the dirt and whatever makeup is left over on my face. This is not a makeup remover so makes sure to remove the majority of you make with a wipe prior to using this cleansing oil. I add a bit onto a cotton pad and smooth it all over my face and then wash it off. My skin feels very soft and not greasy. It does a great job cleaning my skin.

3. Makeup Forever Double Ended Sculpting Brush

I already own this brush, but I picked it up for a friend this month. I love the bristles on this brush and everyone I use it on loves how it feels against their skin. I use it to apply powder, blush , bronzer and highlight. It's multipurpose so you defiantly get your moneys worth!

4. Allure Magazine - Salma Hayek

I don't usually pick up magazines as I have no time to read them, but when I saw one of my favourite petite actresses on the cover I just had to snatch it up! I adore Salma Hayek, and no, not just because she's Lebanese! I think she's a great combination of charm and beauty! She exudes natural elegance and is a good humanitarian. BTW her beauty tips are worth a read!

5. Michael Kors Shoes

I bought these shoes at Winners. I needed a pair of work shoes and these definitely fit the bill!. The heel is not high, but gives a bit of a lift and won't hurt me after wearing them all day. I don't believe these shoes are sold at the Michael Kors store any longer :(

6. Fresh Eau de Parfum - Sugar and Lemon

I saw this at Sephora, sprayed it on and came back the next day to purchase it. It lasted the whole day!! I had so many compliments that I smelled so "Fresh" and "Light" that I had to add it to my large collection. I've been wearing it everyday now and don't see myself getting tired of it anytime soon! I did only purchase the .34 oz rollerball bottle, but will most likely order the full size bottle soon.

7. Stella and Dot Malta Bib Statement Necklace

I have been waiting for this necklace to go on sale all Summer long! I was worried that it wouldn't look as lovely in person but I was wrong. It really does :) This statement necklace is a mixture of metal, stone and genuine turquoise and is hand crafted. I wore it over a bright white tank with jeans and it definitely was a statement piece and pulled my whole outfit together. So happy with my purchase!

8. Lise Watier Ombre Souffle Supreme Eyeshadow

I worked on a beautiful bride this past weekend that wanted a very bright, shimmery golden Arabian style makeup done for her wedding. I was on the hunt for the perfect gold base/eyeshadow. After looking at Chanel, MAC and MUF, I discovered it at the Lise Watier counter at Shoppers. I loved the pigmentation, creamy texture of the product and how easy it was to apply on the eyelid. This product is similar to Maybelline tattoos but for a special event I would splurge on these creamy eyeshadows. You will not be disappointed! I purchased the colour Wonderland but will be going back to pick up Sunrise peach and Magie Blanche! Love them!

xoxo
Maha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)