Sunday, March 6, 2016

CURRENTLY COVETING

Spring ,for many of us, is the season of new awakenings;a fresh start to tackle new projects , develop new ideas, and better oneself. For me, spring is definitely a therapeutic month. I use it declutter my closet, my makeup bag and office! I also use this new season to really get in touch with myself and to try to seek out a better version of me. It could be a new hair style or colour. I may add a few new beauty products to my collection as well as a couple (may be a bit more than a couple) of key pieces to my wardrobe. I also feel very rejuvenated during the turn of the season and find myself very inspired, creative and lively. I find it so therapeutic to watch the snow melt and buds blooming on trees. I hope you feel inspired as well :) Here are this weeks internet loves and obsessions!








































\\ Adding greens and fruit to your morning smoothie will accelerate weight loss. //
\\ I've been wanting this NARS lipstick for years now.//
\\ My ideal minimal Spring outfit.//
\\ I hope to rock this golden/brown smokey sexy look often this season.//
\\ I've wanted a vintage bicycle for awhile now. I may have to go thrift store shopping soon.//
\\ How cozy does this boho bedding look //
\\ Blush and Gold crossbody is must have for Spring 2016!//
\\ My go-to athleisure wear.//
\\ These golden brown highlights are calling my name!//

XOXO 
MAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)