Sunday, March 13, 2016

CURRENTLY COVETING

It's that time of week again where I share all my internet loves and obsessions. I hope you enjoy! 

P.S. Spring in 7 days YEAH!



\\Inspo Pic, Blunt LOB ( longer version of a bob) + Colour in 2 months, can't wait\\
\\A beautiful mess is one of my favourite "jack of all trades" website. Highly recommend adding them onto your favourites tab!//
\\Spello, Italy is definitely on my bucket list of places to visit//
\\The Story of a Cake is a beautiful mesmerising website dedicated to cakes and pastries. The photography is enticing. I wish I could read Slovak!//
\\Can't wait to do this again this Summer//
\\Obsessed with this flower crown. Hoping I can make one just as pretty\\
\\Vanilla Pineapple Popsicles, yummy!//
\\ My 2016 motto!//
\\A therapeutic and helpful read if you're in the midst of a life slump! We've all been there right?\\



XOXO
MAHA




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)