Monday, October 31, 2016

2016 Halloween Costume + Replication of MUA Jordan Liberty Diamond Sugar Skull

Happy Halloween !

I don't usually make a fuss for Halloween as I just don't have the time to prepare for it.This year I was so inspired by my favourite MUA, Jordan Liberty so I had to recreate one of his looks; the Diamond Sugar Skull!

When I first saw his Sugar Skull photo on Instagram, I was blown away at the artistry so I  knew I had to replicate it. As this is not a tutorial I don't have step by step instructions but I do list the products I used. If you want to know how to do this look, you can watch Jordan's youtube video here. He's super easy to follow ! 

Enjoy!



photo by @a2_studio_photo


Products on eyes
essence cosmetics, black gel liner all over eyes,lids, inner rim and nose ( go crazy!)
NYX Jumbo Pencil , purple velvet  all over lids
Urband decay ,Voodoo on top of NYX purple velvet
Vaseline all over lip for added gloss
KISS Natural lashes 
Tweezerman IQ brushes 
Mac 127 brush

Products on face
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk all over face
Blend with wet Beauty Blender
MakeUp Forever HD Foundation shade N140


Gems
Michaels craft store

Flower crown
Rania from Wardrobe Sylist







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)