Tuesday, January 19, 2016

5 TOP REASONS WHY I'M HAPPY !



 
I was tagged on Instagram to write down the 5 top reasons why I'm happy in my life. I chuckled at first because I thought " only 5?"I have a few hundred reasons to be happy but if I can only list 5 then it would be these:


Family


I am happy because I have a very large and loving family. Being Lebanese you have no choice but to come from a big family and to have a big family of your own! I am happy to have my nurturing mother, caring father, 4 siblings that I can't live without, my loving husband, 3 incredible children that I love more than life itself, 11 beautiful nieces, 1 handsome nephew, 3 amazing brother and sister in laws, and a caring mother and father in law. I can't imagine my life without any of these people in it. Our dinners are noisy with screaming kids, our table full of delicious food and everyone is smiling. We are blessed.


Faith


I'm happy because I practise a faith that loves me for all my imperfections. I practise a faith that forbids the harming of a human life. A faith so pure that no matter the sin you commit, ask for sincere forgiveness and it is granted upon you. I'm happiest when I am reciting my prayers and devoting my time to thank Allah for all the blessings in my life.


Friends


I am happy when I'm surrounded by friends. My friends are few but great! I feel at peace with them. I can say anything and they understand why I said it without having to explain myself. My true friends support me in my countless endeavours in life and love me in return. We support each other as women, mothers, wives ands sisters. I am so very thankful for their commitment, love and support.


Fortune


"for·tune (fôr′chən) The chance happening of fortunate or adverse events; luck".


I am happy that so far in my life I've been really lucky. I've never won the lottery or a dream home, but at the same time I've never been diagnosed with a disease and my house has never burned down. I guess I owe it to luck!


Future


I am happy that my future is so bright that I need sunglasses to shield me from the glare. I am happy that all the hard work I've devoted to my family and career will be one hell of a success story. I am happy that my business, even though so small, is steadily growing. I am happy that I took a leap of faith and ventured into a new career that I'm so passionate about. I am at my happiest knowing I still have so much to learn and feeling excited to do so.


I tag Seema from http://www.glimpse3sixty.com  and Rania from http://the-wardrobe-stylist.com to participate in this tag! This is an easy one ladies :)


Leave me a comment below and tell me why you're happy in your life?







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)