Sunday, February 21, 2016

CURRENTLY COVETING - Spring Obsessions

The more I obsess over the arrival of Spring , the more snow falls in Ottawa! Here are my internet obsessions and inspirations for the week. I have a thing for Blush Pink!






// Aviators are a must  this spring! //
// The mix of rose gold and blush has me swooning! //
// Kate Spade knows what a girl wants! //
// Heels are a girls best friend! //
// This draped coat needs to join my wardrobe!//
// Did you know you could rent this Elizabeth & James bag? The site is called rent the way and it's pretty darn cool! //
// Dame from MAC, a classic blush! //
// Louboutin obsession just got deeper! //
// Rimmel Pink Blush lipstick is the perfect shade for Spring 2016! //






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)