Saturday, March 26, 2016

First Impressions : Firmoo.com



Firmoo.com, a global online eyewear store, contacted me offering to send me a pair of glasses and If I liked the sunglasses to kindly write about them on my blog. As I was under no obligation to write a positive review, I accepted their generous gift and my gold aviator lenses were shipped 1 week after I placed my order. 


About Firmoo.com

A global eyewear online store that has many years of experience in the optical industry and offers a variety of male and female perscription and NON-perscription frames. Firmoo.com caters to the fashion-conscious consumer by making high quality fashionable eyewear available at affordable prices. 

Frames

Firmoo.com offers hundreds of frames such as Cat Eye, Round,Wrap Around,Titanium, Square, Clear, Aviator and Wayfarer,Computer, Reading and Bifocal.. just to name a few! 




Customer Service

I had never ordered eyewear online so I was apprehensive as to which frames would suite me. I contacted the customer service for some advice and they ultimately helped me decide on my gold rimmed aviators. They were polite, friendly and helpful as they answered all my questions about the ordering process (which is super easy btw). 


Virtual Try-On Feature

Customer service also kindly pointed me to the Virtual Try-On Feature on the Firmoo.com site. With this feature, you can upload a picture of your face to virtually TRY ON any style of frames you like to see how they look on you. It's a helpful feature and you'll get some giggles out of it as well. I now know I look hideous in  round frames!!

How To Place an Order

Placing an order on Firmoo.com is quick and easy. It's a 7 step process and Firmoo.com makes it easy by highlighting the steps for you so you're not wasting time navigating the site wondering " what do I do next?". For a detailed explanation and tutorial on how to place an order, read here.

Signing Up

Firmoo.com allows you to sign up to their site via Facebook. This makes log-in simple and easier as you don't need to create a completely new account. As well Firmoo.com will save your prescription(s) for the next time you want to place an order.

Order Status
Firmoo.com likes to keep you well informed on the status of your order. You will receive emails to keep you updated on wether your order is Pending, New Order, In Process,  Shipped and Delivered! I found this very helpful as I anxiously awaited my order. 

First Impressions on Aviator #SC1611

A week after I placed my order on Firmoo.com my non prescription sunglasses were shipped. I received the sunglasses,a case, cleaning cloth and a mini screwdriver. The sunglasses were in great condition, no scratches or deformities on them from the shipping process. Firmoo.com suggest that you tighten the screws on the sides of the glasses to ensure they fit you best (hence the reason for the mini screw driver)! The aviators are lightweight, sturdy and definitely a step out of my comfort zone but I think they look good and I've received many compliments on them.

I'm really pleased with my first Firmoo.com experience. I'm also very pleased that Firmoo.com has graciously decided to give my first 10 readers a voucher code, makeupblog2, that covers a complete pair of glasses from this page http://www.firmoo.com/promo-free-glasses-samples.html 
(Shipping and handling fees are extra.Free frame + single vision lenses.Must be first time Firmoo.com customer and voucher expires April 15).

If you are one of the lucky ones that received a free pair using the voucher code, let me know how you like them in the comments below :)

Enjoy!

XOXO
Maha 




DISCLAIMER : Firmoo.com gifted me these sunglasses. I am under no obligation to write a positive review. The thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are my own. I have not been paid for this post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)