Sunday, March 27, 2016

Currently Coveting

Happy Easter weekend! 

I hope you've had time to relax and enjoy this time off with your loved ones. For me it was all about good healthy food, amazing company, reading and of course surfing the net! If I got paid to surf I would be rich I tell ya! Here are my weekly internet bits and pieces :)




//These healthy almond milk popsicle's look amazing. I have to make them soon. I'm craving a healthy dessert!\\
//This is my vision of a "She Shed". It combines my two favourite loves ; vintage/rustic decor + nature.\\
//This is definitely an outfit I would rock on the weekends! Loose fitting,layered sweater, tights and a cross body.\\
//Added stand up paddling to my bucket list this year!Look at that scenery!\\


XOXO
Maha 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)