Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Currently Coveting : Beauty Wish List

I put myself on a self inflicted " no makeup buy" for 2 weeks. It's been a struggle and I had to rely heavily on will power but I survived! Now that the ban has been lifted I'm back online creating my wish list. What can I say? I'm a true beauty junkie! So many of these  products have been on my radar for awhile and I can't wait to try them out. With Summer coming I know I'll be putting these products to good use! As well, be on the lookout for new product reviews on the blog !



// Kiehl's Tumeric and Cranberry brightening masque //
// Charlotte Tilbury Miracle Wand //
// BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstik //
// CHANEL brightening base //
// Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer //
//Minerlize SkinFinish Future M.A.C (highlighter )//
// Soleil Tan De CHANEL //
//  Fist Timer essie nailpolish //
// Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Blush Parfume //
// L'Oréal Extraordinary Oil //
// Bio Ionic 10X Pro Ultralight Speed Dryer //


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)