Thursday, March 31, 2016

We're talking Shoes! DSW IS NOW OPEN



Did you hear the news?

Designer Shoe Warehouse Canada is making it's grand debut in O-town today and I was lucky enough to receive an invite to the media cocktail event last night hosted by Black Book Lifestyle.


What a night it was ! Not only was I surrounded by some of the most influential bloggers and media personnel in Ottawa, but also by hundreds upon hundreds of amazing shoes!! What's a girl to do but of course squeal with excitement and take pictures!


Now, before I show you drool worthy images of the stilettos I was mingling with last night, let me introduce you to DSW Canada. DSW is a well-known footwear and accessories retailer that offers a wide range of brand name and designer dress, casual, and athletic footwear and accessories for men, women and kids. DSW is now partnered in Canada with Town Shoes Limited. Town Shoes Limited is a well established company with over 60 years of experience in the footwear industry, and with over 200 locations across the country it's the largest branded footwear retailer in Canada.


Now let's talk shoes!!!


Walking into the cocktail event, I had a thought " I hope the cash registers are open! What if I see the perfect pair of heels and I can't take them home with me?." Now that's a fear that I'm sure many of us have had. Finding the perfect pair of heels is like finding the perfect man. You have to scoop them up right away before someone else does! Now, that's just my giddy humour talking, but it's true. It's amazing what a beautiful pair of pumps, heels, wedges, and boots can do to a girl. Drive us crazy until we have them in our possession!


Well have no fear girls, we now have the best selection of men..I mean shoes..in our lovely city!



//Designer and Brand Name Stilettos, Booties, Pumps, Flats up to 40% off suggested retail price//


//Blazer, BCBG//
//Top, Dynamite//
 //Shoes, Forever 21 (last season)
//Pants, H&M//
//Clutch, Vintage//

//Blogger and good friend Seema from glimpse3sixty//
(We didn't plan to coordinate!)



//Nine West "Lace Up" came home with me!//

I hope you take some time out of your day today(March 31)to attend the official opening of DSW located at Train Yards. Doors open at 8 am and the first 200 shoe lovers will receive a $25 DSW CASH CARD!

P.S If you can't make it in store to shop, DSW.TOWNSHOES.CA is now open !


Happy Shopping!


XOXO
Maha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)