Saturday, April 30, 2016

e.l.f. Eye Refresher





This is going to be one of my shortest posts ever! Not because I don't think the e.l.f. eye refresher  deserves my usual in depth blog post but really because this is one of the easiest and relied on products in my daily routine and in a short post I know I can convince you it's a worthwhile product!

The e.l.f eye refresher is a rollerball tool that can be used day and night. It's purpose is to refresh, brighten and combat undereye puffiness and discolouration. The refresher contains pomegranate, rosemary,green tea, cucumber and grape to hydrate and nourish the fragile skin. All these ingredients are beneficial in soothing and brightening the skin.  

I use the refresher in my morning routine to prep my undereye for my Cerave eye cream. So before I add my eye cream, the refresher is the first thing I reach for! The eye refresh is an amazing base for my eye cream just like the Urban Decay primer potion is for the lids.My eye cream applies easier and absorbs faster into the skin. I usually have dry undereye patches but I haven' seen them since starting the el.f. refresher. Yeah! I love the cooling sensation that I feel after using the rollerball and my eyes instantly look refreshed and brightened. In my night time routine I do the same and apply the e.l.f. refresher before my night cream. I have noticed major reduced undereye puffiness in the morning, however I can't say that it's helped with my dark circles. For $6 you're buying and eye product that cools, refreshes, brightens and also can be used as a base or primer for eye cream. Seriously love this product! I think I'm on my 3rd tube now :) 

In Canada, you can buy the e.l.f products online or at Old Navy.

Maha
XOXO

P.S.As per usual, I disclose all information to my readers. I was not paid for this post. I purchased this product with my own money. I am not affiliated with e.l.f cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)