Saturday, July 30, 2016

Caryl Baker Visage Brow Experience



If you've been following my blog you already know I have a strong devotion for well groomed brows. I try to stay true to my #thickbrows and keep my natural shape. I used to religiously see a threading goddess (yes that's what I officially called her) but I got tired of the same look and wanted something slightly different.  I felt the goddess was getting lazy with them and never wanted to give me what I asked for so of course I decided to bounce! Why waste time and money on a service only to be unhappy with it in the end ?Fast forward 2 months after my last threading appointment and I noticed my eyebrows looked like a jungle and monkeys would soon inhabit them so I started searching for a new eyebrow goddess.
That's when I decided to give Caryl Baker Visage a try.


So happy I did!

First, let me tell you a bit about this beauty boutique. They have locations all over Ontario and Calgary, but specifically within Ottawa you can find them at St.Laurent, Rideau Centre and Bayshore.
They offer a wide range of services by trained professionals such as brow waxing, makeup application, lash extensions, ear piercing, facials and many many more ! For a complete list of their esthetics services click here. Caryl Baker Visage has been pampering us ladies for over 45 years and has earned a great reputation for being in the know on the latest treatments and techniques. They have a great membership incentive that offers a wide range of benefits. For a yearly fee of $25 you receive discounted brow waxing as well mini-facials and makeovers.


 So I made an appointment for later that same day and luckily for me they had a spot open. I was greeted by a lovely Face Expert who's makeup was on point gurl! She confirmed my appointment and asked me to take a seat in their comfy chairs. The Expert assigned to give me gorgeous brows was Conrad, who is also the Rideau Center location manger. Lovely gentleman that had envious soft skin and eyebrows to die for. How unfair I thought! I put my jealousy aside and hoped for the best! He was very pleasant,super happy and chatty! I really enjoy a service more when the professional offering the service is delightful and puts you at ease within seconds of sitting in their chair! In only 20 minutes I had laughed and smiled profusely and came out of the boutique with gorgeous brows. I can truly say I loved the whole experience and I've already scheduled my next brow waxing and eyebrow tinting appointment! 

Here are my brows au natural :

( bad iPhone picture yikes!)

Here they are with some added love :





( better iPhone photo.no filter, curly natural hair and )
 #thickbrows!)

DISCLAMIER: I paid for my eye brow waxing service and I was not compensated for this post. I just really enjoyed the service and wanted to share it with my readers!

1 comment:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)